We are now accepting applications from service dog owners to join NHCSSD! Membership is free and allows you to apply for financial assistance as it becomes available.
How to join:
Fill out and print our NHCSSD Client Application. Mail the application, along with required documents, to:
PO Box 892
Dover, NH 03821-0892
How to Apply for Assistance:
Clients can fill out our NHCSSD Medical Assistance Application. Mail this application to the above address. Processing can take up to 3 months.
- Must reside in the State of New Hampshire.
- Must have a record of vet visits two years back and up to date on all shots.
- Please attach copy of service dog certification or other proof that verifies service dog status.
- The client will receive one exam, annual shots, and a blood draw.
***NHCSSD or Vet are not responsible for any additional procedures medicines .***
- Clients may apply for other financial aid once available (i.e. medications, surgery, etc.).
***Being an NHCSSD client does not guarantee that you will receive assistance.***
Please contact us if you have any questions about joining NHCSSD.